Thursday, April 01, 2004

Round of phone calls

it's been a round of phone calls the last 40 minutes here..
prompted by an email that Jon sent: "call Mom or else!"
so I called her and got the information that I needed..
the adjustor thinks I'm ready to settle from the accident..
so after I got that intel, I left a voice mail message..
currently emailing him with additional info that he needs..
she also said that Jon was in an accident: the same as ours..
wants ME to convince him to fill in an injury claim.. he's busy!
while I was on the phone anyhow, I called Lily for tomorrow..
Lily can give me a ride at 7:10 from the parking lot..
guess I *will* be doing things with Fimo.. won't be good..
spending time with friends and everyone else will be cool..
definitely going out for hot and sour soup tomorrow..
my own brand of celebrating Spoz's birthday, hahaha! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home