Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Holy stars of Satan, hahaha!

caught Jim on AIM a few hours ago.. "weird monkey," haha..
don't know why he'd call me that or even invoke stuff..
"holy stars of Satan," indeed.. I let him know who I was..
also called me a "dragon lady," but I'm used to that :P
decided to finally turn on ICQ for once and talk to Corey..
that made me happy and content for the first time in a week..
astronomy tests, old stuff not applying, updates, etc.

Eric H. buzzed me; talked about hockey and the Canucks..
he semi-offered to give me a ride to Jon's coffeehouse..
I semi-accepted it, so we'll see how things go with that..
too bad Nate's not here to see it, coz he'd be there for sure!
ICQ does slow down the computer, but it's worth it ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home