Monday, February 09, 2004

Weird dreams and spammers

had another truly weird / bizarre dream last night..
featured freaky things, Sean, Emily, markets, ghosts, insanity..
today, I was pleasantly surprised when Jim buzzed me on YM..
I thought that it would log me in as invisible, but it didn't..
ah well, I had an okay conversation with him all in all..
now I wish I remembered how to do hugs via YM..
Cerowyn taught me once, a LONG time ago..
it isn't terribly important or a matter of great urgency..
just that Jim does it, so I want to reciprocate at times..

have the spammers found my email address after a month?
I open my email, and find one from "contact400"..
the subject line was "Proposition".. sounds very dodgy!
of course, it's not like the other spam mails I used to get..
guess I'll cautiously open it and see what it contains..
Outblaze is apparently very anti-spam, but you can never tell..
yes, I *did* know it wasn't going to last.. boo hoo..
just thought I'd maybe have a bit longer, y'know?
yup, it was a very dodgy spam email.. instincts were right..

since I have to meet Maisie at the mall at 3:30, I should go..
I'll have to try not to spend that much money.. *nods*
guess you'll have to wait for more updates later.. bye!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home