Thursday, January 01, 2004

He's deleting everything... what an idiot moron!

well, it looks like I won't have to worry about that email..
just got another one from him, titled "Goodbye"..
it basically says that he put me on his UB ignore list..
so I don't have to fear that he'll read my writings there..
(psh! like I was worried about THAT in the first place!)
also requested that I not reply to that email.. (like I would?)
because he'll again be automatically deleting any email from me..
whatever you want to do is fine by me, man..
although you might have wanted to tell me why..
not sure how to feel about this, but it's definitely all right!

can't say that this is how I wanted it to turn out, but eh..
it's probably for the good of my sanity, as well..
yes, I did "de-friend" certain LJ entries for Corey's sake..
(I wanted to let him know what was going on in my head)
but then I locked them tightly up again afterwards..
not likely he would have seen those in the ten minutes..
ah well, no reason why I should be worried at all..
Corey's humorous suggestions are keeping me laughing! :D
besides, I'm going out for bubble tea.. that's always good..

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home