Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Going over to Cindy's

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EUGENE.. I hope you have a really great one today! :) It was cool knowing you years ago.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCOTT.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was interesting when Jon would bring you around.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, QUASI.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been good getting to know you this past year.

well, the last day of 2003 is now upon us..
what should we do? I personally have no idea..
I can tell you that I treated Steph and Melissa to lunch..
we finally got to go at 2:15 because Mom delayed us..
she was in some kind of a bad mood, too.. which wasn't fair..
it was snowing outside, but we brought Jon his violin..
didn't expect him to take a picture of me with a camera!

Cindy, Vanessa, Steph, Melissa, Fidela, Emily, Chrystal, Becky, Jackie, and I were at the house..
discussed the church issues, Eric's health, food, pictures, life..
the holidays, Fidela's getting into Wheaton, Melia's vomiting..
we also watched Freaky Friday.. (body-switching!)
played Scrabble, Speed Scrabble, Phase Ten, and Dutch Blitz..
Steph got the Phase Ten Deluxe edition; it came in a tin box..
and it even included a pad of scoresheets and cardholders!
I managed to use my 10-point "Z," and a double letter score..
too bad "gauze" or "tensely" didn't win the game for me..
since it was still snowing at 11:30, it was time to play in it..
certainly hope we'll have very good luck driving home later!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home