Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Banner ads have sound now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HIEN.. I hope you have a great one today! :) I think it's been very cool knowing you at church.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIANNE.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It was good when Steph would bring you over.

I've just been checking my mail, as I do when I get up..
one of the Yahoo banner ads for some movie has sound..
kinda freaked me out when I heard non-Subwoofer noise..
the banner ads used to be sort of non-intrusive..
but now it seems they have a new weapon aimed at us..
playing sound when ya least expect it, and making you jump..
in this case, movie previews for some flick that's cheesy..
I definitely hope that it doesn't happen again..
however, I'm quite sure it will.. damn all the banner ads! ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home