Thursday, January 01, 2004

Ramen noodles with Steph / Jon / Melissa

went out for ramen noodles with Jon, Steph, and Melissa..
it was a good time away from certain people as well..
dumped a whole load of stuff at my place later on..
found out that some businesses aren't open on New Year's..
(oh, the shock and awe that transpired when we figured it out!)
got back to Jon's.. even if someone thinks negatively of me..
checked my email to find out that someone still reads my LJ..
I don't think I'd want to interact as close friends again..
ultimately, we may have been too different from each other..
apart from that one Saturday, I've not read any of his writings..
except if I come across them accidentally or some such..
he did say that it was no excuse to spit on me or ignore me..
haven't been doing that to him at all, but I'll continue my MO..
that's about it from me for now.. perhaps more later on.. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home