Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Neighbor cat and snow

I hung out with the neighbor cat inside for a while..
then everyone decided to leave at the same time..
it was quite the hilarious experience getting out of the snow..
eventually, we were on our way thanks to shovels galore..
right now, I'm at my house; the girls are at BBT..
it's better not to let someone know about it..
more stramash is definitely NOT a good idea at all..
this week, there was love for me.. thanks, Sarah ;)
there was also another item which was unsettling..
haven't quite decided what to do with that one yet..
I'll see what the RQ denizens (and Corey?) have to say first..
Dan wants me to open it now, but I'm unsure..
at least my reaction wasn't as intense as before..
way to smack me with an unexpected wham, ex! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home