Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Dodgy cat jokes

while talking to Yazmine on the phone, I finally opened the card..
apparently, he designed it himself: had a scanned cat photo..
included my name, at least.. even if I doubt the wishes..
and a cheesy / dodgy joke about voting Democrat in 2004..
I wasn't looking for any meaning at all behind it..
my reaction's just neutral, though I don't know why it's sent..
may not keep it, but oddly appreciate it just the same..
ah well, I suppose that's the spirit behind the season..
the car's apparently dead as well.. not a good thing, eh?
wish I could stay home, but I can't.. too unfortunate, that..
but when I *do* get here permanently, it'll be all good..
there IS a light at the end of this tunnel, and I'll focus on it ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home