Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Food shopping

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELEN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was neat knowing you in school.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VANIA.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been awesome knowing you at church.

right now, I'm at my brother's place again..
at least I convinced my parents that I needed to food-shop..
and besides, I really need to check my email..
now it's a new record, since it's been totally inaccessible..
187 new messages, most of which I will summarily delete..
all that stuff used up 18% of my 6MB limit..
in fact, I'm deleting almost everything except LJ comments..
maybe I'll have my fresh start here, too.. who knows?
the world is open to all sorts of new possibilities ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home