Sunday, January 04, 2004

Chicken pox and engagements

church today was all right.. prayer meetings galore!
Tim lost his wedding ring on Friday whilst shoveling snow..
people were looking for it, but couldn't find it yet..
Jeff and Anita formally announced their engagement..
Cindy wore six layers of clothing: she gets cold easily..
gave everyone their birthday cards late, but still appreciated..
(Justin and Joe even said that to me.. nice to know!)
played with David and Hien.. (chicken pox scars on David)
told Hien that I was definitely older than Steph..
also told her that I hadn't had chicken pox yet, either..
talked to Dave for a while about stuff, as well..
Becky and Belinda leave tomorrow for school / home..
Jen and Dawn both got back on Friday from holiday..
we told Citrus and Danielle about Steph's looking for them..
got a ride from Vernon to Daniel's tomorrow..
so not TOO bad a day, all things considered..
I'd never wish a certain person back in my life, anyhow..
that would be way too stressful and not good! :P

I'm posting this from the church office again..
now, it's time for lunch.. I'll see Eric H. too..
he, Jon, Nathan, and I will see LOTR: ROTK later on..
it'll be good for us since it's Silvercity Riverport.. wooyeah!
might watch Fromage on Much later on, too..
Jon is trying to get that 50 Cent song P.I.M.P. in my head..
just shut up and sing that with Dave since you're both cheap! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home