Sunday, December 14, 2003

VeggieTales videos!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IRENE.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been very encouraging to have you as a friend.

we watched a VeggieTales video with the Awana kids today..
Leggo My Ego / A Cuke of All Trades (the short) were funny..
build yourself up by not tearing others down.. big ego, Larry!
the veggies are very cute, and I recommend watching it..
VeggieTales in general is very sound and humorous..
yeah, that's about all I can say now.. weird, isn't it?
or I *could* just say "onion rings" and have done with it ;)
I reconnected with Rachel, John M., and Dave C. just now..
mostly talked about the accident, but also Malaysia..
and some updates about how / what we were doing..
yup, this kind of thing is definitely very positive in general :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home