Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Goose for dinner, loving and respecting Jim

it's 2 AM, and why the heck am I still up? I have NO idea..
these will be random musings and comments from my brain:
staying at Jon's does disrupt my "free" lifestyle a bit..
sleeping and waking when I want? doing whatever, whenever?
I think I can forget about that for the next days and weeks..
oh well, I have high-speed Net access over here ;)

I discovered that it wasn't my email or my paranoia..
AJ simply hasn't checked his email, so it bounced..
(and it had to be the "accident info" email that bounced)
hopefully, he'll check it soon.. I sent him a message instead..
speaking of email, Wolfie sent me one.. her card got there!
Brenda sent me one, as well.. just to ask how I was..
care and concern is certainly a good thing, indeed..
we had goose for dinner, too.. courtesy of friends :)

I told Jim that I respected and loved him..
he says he takes every word I say as the truth..
so he believes it, and it's a good start to his day..
living in the UK as he does, he's 8 hours ahead of me..
what I said to him is certainly very true.. no lie!
I'm glad to know that I can still make people happy.. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home