Friday, December 12, 2003

Flammie the Dragon

ah, the wonders of browsing the Subwoofer Forums..
courtesy of BotB, I now have a potential new nickname..
we were discussing a Lord of the Rings character test..
the thread turned into one of computer game memories.. ;)
he mentioned something called "Flammie the Dragon"..
I instantly thought to myself, "hey, that could be my name!"
so yes, I like new nicknames.. they sprout like weeds ;)

another thread in that forum made me laugh.. I needed it!
Spoz thinks this site has a new birthday shout-out every day..
while there ARE quite a few here, it's not accurate at all..
he also thinks I'm obsessive-compulsive.. (nothing new)
partly because I started the thread at all.. good times!

Eric M. also says he's sorta feeling better finally.. wooyeah!
but he doesn't want to leave at 5:15 with Jon and me..
so we'll go ahead since Jon has to be somewhere early..
he'll decide whether or not to come later on..
I certainly hope he does.. it's been more than a month!
however, I won't be smashing him if he doesn't end up there..
these things take time to heal completely, you know! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home