Friday, December 12, 2003

Damn, the church is quiet at this hour...

I've almost never been inside the church when it's so quiet..
I know there are people here, but they're not saying a thing!
usually, there's at least SOME noise inside from people..
not tonight, it seems.. but things will pick up..
just called Michelle L. to see if she could drive me..
she may be quitting Awana, so it's back to the bus..
Granville Sushi, here I come once again to eat lunch!
must remember to leave the apartment before 12:55..
things should definitely be all good if I do that..
and I *really* hope I have my bus pass in the mail..
I'll be going back tonight to pick up a Brian Doerksen CD..
Jon wants to learn a song off Shine..
may as well check my snail mail while I'm there, haha!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home