Thursday, December 18, 2003

Rejected Quizzes / Pictures and Spoz

I'm going around random livejournals, looking for quirky stuff..
this once, I see something that I really must have..

Spoz emailed me about the movie Rejected last year..
so of *course* I had to send the cool quiz to him, haha..
right now, I'm listening to that very bizarre movie again.. yay!


Reading something else on the Web, I was reminded of the Rejected movie that Spoz introduced to me in November 2002. That was one hilarious movie.. HAHAHAHA!

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, you can find it here. That, or you can go to this site / Bitter Films for more info on how to get the Don Hertzfeldt film. (I should note that the movie came out in 2000)

There's even a very short quiz on it:

banana
You are a banana! Good job, captain obvious.


which Rejected character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Here are a few pictures from that movie (okay, so I snagged the first six from the quiz results :P):















(I like this one the best, heh heh heh)

Enjoy! :D


Oh, and one more Rejected quiz:

not silly hat
You are that poor soul who just wants to be in the
"Silly Hats Only" club. Wow, they don't seem so
silly in their hats when they are beating the
crap out of you!


Don Hertzfeldt's REJECTED! ...the quiz.
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home