Thursday, December 18, 2003

Boston Pizza and Erin's embarrassing stories

we went to Boston Pizza for dinner.. Erin got lost, as usual..
she told me that she got a chance to look at this site..
afterwards, the younger people decided to go to the mall..
Jon, Steph, Erin, and I walked around and bought some stuff..
later, we all got to laugh at Erin's BAD driving habits..
it's all anyone ever talks about, according to Eric..
also relived that "Erin's embarrassing stories" BP night..

we decided to go to the one-litre BBT place later..
I had my usual drink there... half coffee, half tea!
played War, Blackjack, and poker; I also called Maxine..
I persuaded them to go to my place so I could do stuff..
watered cactus, got bus pass, and a card from dantheman..
now I'm all set for the days ahead, which is really cool stuff!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home