Thursday, December 18, 2003

Influencing someone's thirst... blog this!

I've managed to influence someone's thirst.. go, me!
of course, this person is on the other side of the planet..
which makes you think about mind control and brainwashing..
especially if done from a fair distance, it can be scary..
all it took was mentioning one-litre bubble tea to Spoz..
he explains it better with more detail in his writings..
we simultaneously thought: "blog this!" .. hahaha ;)


December 19 @ 4:48 AM

mind over matter..
I tell ya wot.. that'd be a seriously fucken cool power..
I dunno.. it's probably just me..
but, if my mind could extend itself beyond my immediate..
and like move shit..
influence shit..
damn, that'd fucken rock..

okay.. don't get smart with me.. I know my mind can control my senses, my limbs, my voice.. and by doing so.. and thru technology.. I can reach the other side of the planet..
I mean.. it's a weird enough thought.. to have a conversation with someone on the other side of the planet about beverages.. and suddenly become thirsty.. the other side of the freakin' planet.. MADE ME THIRSTY.. stop and think about THAT concept!!

okay.. don't think about it too long.. back to original topic..

power of the mind.. fuckit.. I wanna learn it.. I wanna abuse that kinda power..
we're talking telekenesis.. telepathy.. telesensory.. the whole damn kit n kaboodle..
that crazy shit those Indian gurus can do.. where they levitate n shit.. I wanna know how to do that.. I wanna float around like the laws of gravity do not apply to me..
I want to astrally project myself to the dawn of time and to the edge of the future.. and back.. for laughs.. read books without even opening the cover.. I want to absorb the universe into my brain, have it neatly catalogued.. and ready to blow shit up in there..

I mean.. I got a pretty potent imagination.. but fuckit.. it'd be damn cool to do shit like that for real..

we got the technology..
we got the science..
we got the raw resources..
but.. wot ARE we doing with all this shit?
our brain got us this far..
and now it's just a freakin' couch potato / mouse potato / potato fullstop..
we're shutting all that shit off / criminalising it / brainwashing till it's just washing.. and then it's too much washing.. and frankly, it's now just icky.. but we got cameras ALL over it 24/7, and it's reality TV..
modern society wants people dumber than 2 planks of wood..
easily pliable..
move them in herds..
mind over matter?
fuck that.. matter over mind..
worship the capitalist dream..
succumb to the flesh..
BUY, BUY, BUY.. X-MAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!

damn the sheep..
I wanna USE my brain..
look above the clouds..
and fucken freak those horizons..

yup.. I may be too dangerous for this world..
or it may kill me before I have the chance..

I dunno.. 5AM ramblings.. ;)


wow.. just flipped thru me last few posts..
I sure write some insane / fucked up funny shit, don't I?

do I just come off.. as like some fucken fullblown lunatic?
c'mon, be honest.. :)
(so.. I can hunt you down like dogs.. DOGS!! BLAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home