Monday, December 15, 2003

Yazmine's Christmas presents

my parents controlled when I left the house today.. damn!
despite that, I had a good time with Yazmine as usual..
she got me some Botticelli chocolates, and some stickers..
as well as a Mashimaro notebook to write stuff in..
I got her some Sundae Smarties, and 100 tealight candles..
Yazmine uses them nightly to pray by, and to remember people..
we talked for a long time about some issues she has now..
if something happened to me or Jason, she wouldn't know what to do except be a hermit..
guess it's a good thing nothing DID happen to me last week ;)

we went to Red Robin's, then to Spicy Court Restaurant..
since she'd had no caffeine, she kept dropping things..
at Red Robin's, the dollar store, Shopper's, everywhere..
she stood up at Red Robin's, and her chair fell to the ground..
finally, I'd had enough of it.. I dragged her to Blenz for coffee..
when we went to Oakridge, she seemed better already..
we both bought some eyeglass lens cleaner while over there..
maybe we'll get together before New Year's.. in Richmond!
MWAHAHAHAHA.. she didn't want to go there today! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home