Saturday, December 06, 2003

Wicked pleasure in Connecticut's weather!

I'm taking wicked pleasure in Connecticut's weather now..
it's snowing big-time there, with 12 inches (30 cm) of the stuff..
not that I want to see all the people there housebound coz of it..
only one person in particular.. and he WILL be, believe me ;)
thank goodness I don't have to make sympathetic noises now..
perhaps I shouldn't be feeling like this, but it's all good..
everyone else (like Pete and the Ferrett) has my compassion..
my sweet side is certainly being tempered by my evil side..
and that's how I like it, so beware! MUHAHAHAHA..


Choose Your Sexual Destiny: P.H.M.S. Inside by mongoloidxx
Name
Age
You would suck offMason L.
You would eat offDawn H.
You would fuckOscar R.
You would get babies fromTanner R.
You would get handjobs fromElise E.
You would get a STD fromJuan S.


Some of this gender assumption is hilariously wrong! :D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home