Sunday, December 07, 2003

Car accidents!

here it is, since you've been waiting for it..
your weekly dose of hilarity! yay!

HILARIOUS QUOTE OF THE WEEK (1)

"this is only an off-side comment here.. but Flami.. are you just commenting on everything to beat my post count here on these forums? ;) just wonderin' :D " -- Spoz, asking if my ultimate goal is to beat him in our respective post counts on those Subwoofer music forums. (Tuesday, Dec. 2) [nope, though I think that I'll overtake the administrator dude eventually :P]


church wasn't too bad at all today, on the whole..
Michelle said that getting cards from me always made her day..
I talked to John about Steph's forensic science studies..
he also said I could change the reference to him in my sig..
just hadn't been sure what a hamsterette was, is all..
so I've been gently poking him in fun via email signature..
managed to talk with a bunch more of my friends, too..
Dianne told us that she wanted to be a magician..
her reasoning was that they were SO cool..
David told her that he didn't trust those con artists..
but she's determined / hyper when she gets on a roll..

we had a meeting later on, but that went all right..
on the way home, we got into a car accident..
stupid drivers should LOOK before turning out onto the road..
and not say the police will exchange info instead of them..
right now, I'm fine even though my glasses went flying off..
it appears I was the point of impact in the passenger seat..
at least the other guy will get a violation ticket..
that's the LEAST he deserves, I'm telling you!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home