Friday, December 05, 2003

I have to go through your wallet if you can't do it yourself!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARGARET.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) It's been great watching you grow up.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHARMAINE.. I hope you have a really rocking one today! :) It was great knowing you at church.

I went to Capilano Mall today, and to the Wal-Mart there..
my first time inside a Wal-Mart, I do believe..
Shannon scolded me for going through her wallet..
well, I had to if she was buying $105.35 worth of stuff..
(she'd not be able to get the money out herself, aye?)
bought her some cranberry Body Shop soap..
(may get the same for Yazmine, who WILL get me something)
she didn't get me anything besides a card, but it's all right..
told me she felt bad about not buying me a present, haha ;)
once I got home, I received another SportsChek phone call..
that's it.. I swear I'm going to change my phone number!
but not now, as I'll see whether Jon will call me back..
one way or the other, it'll be all cool tonight indeed..
over and out for now, kiddies.. I'm better off without him!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home