Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Italian Wedding soup and the Weekly World News

oops.. almost forgot about the hilarious quote tally..
that definitely won't do at all, will it? ;)

HILARIOUS QUOTE OF THE WEEK (1)

"Always nice to have someone you can discuss violent horrific death with." -- Steve, reacting to what I said about being able to talk with Corey freely about horror. (Wednesday, Nov. 12) [yeah, we've talked about a LOT of stuff indeed.. very much a terrific state of affairs]


I should have tried the "Italian Wedding" soup at BP..
the stuff might have been good, who knows?
didn't think of it till after I'd left the restaurant..
there's no way I'm going back in there just to order soup!
(especially when I'd just eaten my lunch.. no way!)
ah well, maybe some other time it'll be in there..

I bought the Weekly World News just for laughs at LD..
no, of course I don't believe any of the stories in there..
but I remember my brother and his friends laughing over it..
that time, I bought it because it pertained to an inside joke..
maybe it'll provide us with more amusing hilarity..
that kind of thing usually does.. and it's a double issue, too ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home