Tuesday, November 18, 2003

First anniversary of a near-accident!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHANTAL.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) It was fun when Steph knew you.

I'm rethinking the BP Pasta Tuesday special right now..
not only is it raining out, but I'm not 100% well..
maybe Eric's prediction is finally coming true..
I have no real energy or motivation to do much..
in fact, I feel like going right back to bed..
but I do have to get Sabrina and Sheena's cards..
perhaps if I keep my wanderings to BP and LD, I'll be okay..
suppose these things have to be accomplished sometime..
reflecting on inteneration will keep me moderately sane ;)

today is also a first anniversary for me..
almost got run over at No. 3 Rd. / Westminster Hwy.
stupid cars that don't watch the traffic signals..
I'm very grateful for the fact I'm here right now..
wouldn't have had the chance to reconnect with people..
or have had the opportunity to make new friends..
and that in itself is very golden.. never mind regrets! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home