Monday, November 17, 2003

Enabled comments?

I might as well get in on this while the getting's good..
Spoz asked why Julie's blog had comments enabled..
G gave him an answer in the Subwoofer forums..
he saw a site which gives people a method for adding comments functionality to Blogger-based sites..
decided to check it out myself just for laughs..
(thank goodness something's all over now, at least :P)
got confused about HTML color coding once there..
if I hadn't asked Cerowyn, I'd still be pondering the mystery..
he linked me to a page on it: ooh, look at all the pretty colors!
thanks and cheers to all four of them.. coz I feel like it ;)
comment ability should soon be evident on this site..
that is, if the computer doesn't freeze yet again.. d'oh!

Edit: it appears to work, which is a good thing indeed..
except for the illegal operations the browser performs..
it does that when I try to access the comments links..
not sure whether I can fix it or not.. probably not..
but at least it all seems copacetic for now.. wooyeah! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home