Saturday, October 25, 2003

Sharing personal stuff

I shared very personal stuff with my group..
had a great discussion about church dating..
relationships, temptation, focus / distractions..
inter- / intra-church dating, guys and fashion..
fresh faces / new blood, guys looking at girls..
guys seeing girls as sisters and not interesting..
girls should indicate interest without mixed signals..
a marriage without dating, just going out for coffee..
the unexpectedness of Ivan proposing to Karen..
(he did it in the middle of a church service..
and had to apologize the next week, too!)
guys making the first move, comfort with people, etc.
definitely very interesting.. learned a lot, too ;)

afterwards, I went to Red Robin's to eat..
everyone was SO surprised that Jon was studying!
Eric said that I'd get a mutated supervirus..
(that would be made up of everyone else's illnesses)
Hon said we should throw away our toothbrushes..
good advice when the worst of the illness is over!
Edwin and Hon were telling David to go to grad school..
Norman apparently shared from 9:15 to 10:30..
you can't stop him when he's got the power ;)
Nathan told us about his flu, which he's recovering from..
no green things were running away from him this time ;)

in the car, Eric asked if I valued money over friendship..
no, of course I don't.. but this isn't the right time..
I have no idea if it'll ever be, of course..
that's up to God, and I need to stop looking back..
yup, I definitely have found some peace..
more would be a nice thing to have, though!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home