Thursday, October 23, 2003

Bodily betrayal

don't you hate it when your body betrays you?
I was two minutes from home when it hit..
luckily, I was right by the Health Sciences Centre..
still, the strafe bomb effects were so very YUCKY..
I'm not eating the seafood fettuccini at Milestones again..
the jambalaya fettuccini at Boston Pizza is fine now..
but there was a time when it wasn't.. (and I still had it!)
no, I don't think it's the fettuccini.. must be the sauces ;)
one shower and a laundry run later, I'm recovering..
that's one experience I don't want to repeat anytime soon..
even worse than about a month ago when I always had it..
note to my body: please don't betray me anymore..
I've had enough of that to last me a whole lifetime!
good thing I'll be all right, though.. music and friends rule :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home