Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Perfidious blackguards

Sometimes I wonder if I have a black heart, or if I'm a perfidious blackguard. Then I realize that I'm not THAT much of a twisted, cold-hearted bastard if I regularly go all pink and floopy inside. ;)

There.. try and make sense out of THAT. :P


I just got back from shopping.. retail therapy rules ;)
bought yet more birthday cards, plus two wedding cards..
with these cards, I'm good to go till mid-February 2005..
(no, that's not a typo.. no eye doctor trips are necessary..
maybe I *am* insane, but at least it's positive joy!)
also got new stickers and Halloween teddy bears..
"Pasta Tuesday" at Boston Pizza also rocks the house..

got a chance to check my email when I got home..
Richmond Crew email about Friday plans is awesome..
Eunice doesn't have early Bible Study or a 7 AM shift..
Eric wants to borrow Jon's guitar and capo for worship..
(however, the guitar is busted.. there's a crack in the neck..
so it's split off quite a bit now.. and the capo's lost)
Brian and Erin should be reliable backup, which is good..
"Enrico Morrilloslav" also asks if I can leave at 6:30..
of course I can.. there'll be people around at church then..
things look pretty good to go, except for the guitar..
I'm looking forward to Friday night with my friends! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home