Friday, October 24, 2003

Things I can do without!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ETHAN.. I hope you have a fun one today! :) I think you're cute, and it's good that you can talk now.

Some Things I Can Do Without:

1. people telling me how I should feel
2. simple misunderstandings that blow up
3. repeating myself endlessly
4. people bugging me over my disability
5. hate and injustice in general
6. stupid repeating commercials on TV
7. endless spam mail in my inbox
8. people who insist on eternal gratefulness
9. lectures from my parents
10. news of crimes against children (esp. sexual ones)
11. dodgy TV show / movie premises
12. things that don't live up to their hype
13. viruses that hit you at the WORST time
14. sudden inconvenient changes of plans
15. baby names like Unique, Veal, Cappuccino, etc.
16. people who don't like me for no reason at all
17. violence against women and children
18. not being told things till the last minute
19. ads for erectile dysfunction while watching TV
20. infant fatalities that could've been prevented
21. dodgy "easy-listening" artists, like Celine Dion
22. being continually reminded of past mistakes forevermore
23. not being able to talk freely with my friends
24. maddeningly SLOW people when I'm in a hurry
25. people who dash my expectations

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home