Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Rash mistakes

I do believe rash mistakes will be my undoing..
decided to send a negative test message to someone..
he'd been "temporarily unavailable" for the past few days..
kind of did it for laughs.. if he didn't get it, no worries ;)
that's not really what I think of him, as I explained..
got a "WTF?!" reaction, as well as a few AIM warnings..

when will I learn to think? apparently never.. *sigh*
mending fences left and right.. at least this is only the Net ;)
probably this will be more-or-less easily forgotten..
especially with something he's got going on (whew!) ;)
(although that makes it hard to hold coherent conversations)

there's another whole forum I won't be going to on the UB..
could go to it, but I really don't want to see a certain thread..
it might be bad for my headspace and tranquility..
I'll probably give it a month or so before it quits showing up..
eh well.. it's all part of a long learning process here..
I shouldn't really expect anything less from things, haha :P

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home