Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I'm oxidizing!

I engaged in some perverse pleasure yesterday night..
(no, it's not what you think it is.. honestly! :P)
felt deliciously evil and did it just for laughs..
even though I'm not sure what to feel anymore..
let's just say that negative stickers have their uses ;)

also REALLY yelled at my parents.. (in a dream, alas!)
I guess this proves at least one thing:
my subconscious self is less of a wimp than my waking self..
eh well, not much to be done about that kind of thing..
if I could tell them what I think without recrimination..
that would be so excellently awesome stuff, man! ;)

now I feel like an apple slice that's been left out too long..
you know what I mean, when they slowly go brown..
I'm not all black, but I definitely feel like I'm oxidizing..
I'll distract myself now with my safe place and my friends ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home