Friday, October 31, 2003

Halloween stuff and LJ apologies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARREN.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It was certainly interesting in the Ferris band.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANSEL.. I hope you have a good one today! :) You've always been very encouraging.. thanks very much.

Halloween today, and I'll stay at home as usual..
(how pathetic is that, I ask you? hehehe :P)
I definitely don't feel like hanging at Maxine's in my PJs..
everyone else is doing a "College Night" somewhere..
that is, if they aren't helping out at Kids' Night as well..
maybe I'll catch Thriller on MuchMusic in a while..
or other Halloween-themed things on the channel, at least..
I've already seen Pop-Up Video on MuchMoreMusic today..
(plus the story behind Fleetwood Mac.. pretty good stuff)
might even catch the Rocky Horror Picture Show later..
seen it once in its entirety a couple years ago, however..
whatever happens, things will definitely be cool..
especially if I don't have to worry about certain things anymore ;)

no trick-or-treating is allowed in the apartment complex..
Vivian also thinks that isn't safe for the kids at all..
they have to go out in the dark neighborhood to get candy..
it would be safer in here, there's no doubt about it..
but what can you do about management decisions?
(rhetorical question: I know you can't do anything!)


I made another apology in LJ last night, as well..
also disallowed comments on this one, haha ;)
not sure I want to see what they say about amplification..
yep, I am most definitely a chicken in some ways..
indeed, I will let this go and change accordingly..
I'll be like the phoenix and rise from the ashes forevermore..
don't know if you can keep me down, after all ;)
being well is more important than being right..
which I definitely wasn't in this whole incident..
it's easier said than done, but it's important..

do I really want the "friendship" back again in time?
at one point a couple weeks ago, I thought I might..
right now, I'm certainly not so sure anymore..
I've rent deep whatever bond we did have..
unintentional or not, any excuses aren't important..
the keys are the realizations and learning things..
if I'm unforgiven, I can kind of understand why..
(though he didn't give me any reasons for the sudden break)


I've just been extremely reflective these past weeks..
that could be good, but a LOT of emotional subtext?
ah well, that all comes with being "pink and floopy" ;)
now, to focus on other people who rock my world.. wooyeah!

to apply what I learned at the Awana year-end BBQ:
go against this bit of traditional Chinese thinking..
"if I compliment you too much or at all, I'll be spoiling you!"
we should tell people more often that they've done a good job..
it's not really spoiling them at all in any way..
rather, it's so they know you're not taking them for granted..

I am aware that I applied it to someone I presently dislike..
however, it still holds true for everyone else that I love ;)
so if I love or indeed like you very much..
you're golden, appreciated, rocking, and awesome! :)
yes, you people SHOULD know who you are ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home