Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Thinking of Arthur Johnson... again!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENNETH.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) You're *so* lovably crazy, dude!

it's funny the things you realize at 2:30 AM..
I was thinking about an online friend of mine..
haven't seen him on in more than eighteen months..
yet I still have very affectionate thoughts of him..
if he was ever on, I'm sure we'd probably talk..
he did send me a birthday greeting last month..
definitely meant a lot to me that he'd remember..
wish I'd saved the text of it somewhere to read..
might have helped me in the last month..
yup, I'm feeling SO "pink and floopy inside" today!

sometimes I wonder how he's doing..
(no, I'm not being a saphead or sentimental :P)
oh, for the freedom of those late-night talks!
where we could tell each other anything and everything..
if he somehow stumbles across this in cyberspace:
Arthur, I love and miss you very much..
you'll always hold a special place in my heart!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home