Sunday, October 26, 2003

Fertilizing people who don't agree with you

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (2)

"You should fertilize people who don't agree with you." -- Corey, giving me amusing advice on how to deal with certain people. (Saturday, Oct. 25) [yes, and where am I going to get enough poop to do THAT? :P]

"We should move the clock back an hour once every month." -- Nathan, discussing the end of Daylight Savings Time. (Sunday, Oct. 26) [pretty soon, midnight would be during the day if you did that.. way topsy-turvy, man :P]


church was pretty good, since I wasn't avoiding people..
talked to a bunch of my friends about stuff..
as long as they support me, I'm golden and loved ;)
(no matter what certain others might think of me)
Danielle wanted wonton mein, but that would take too long..
Citrus, Danielle, Nathan, Eric, and I went to Wendy's..
had to have lunch somewhere reasonably fast, after all..

we talked about the time change and how it affected us..
Nathan had nosebleed issues, so we discussed those..
lean your head forward.. don't tilt back and swallow blood..
Citrus said he wanted to bite Nathan.. vampire dude ;)
the meeting went reasonably well, and did end early..
I spent half an hour checking email and such, as well..
things with my true friends will definitely all be excellent..
is it any wonder why I love them and my supporters? :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home