Thursday, October 30, 2003

Spoz and fungus

I got happy email just now from the Spozzer..
it's all about his new song which he finally released..
(had a lot of delays, as I understand it)
those emails are always cheery, and I needed it..
must make sure to download Vaporize this weekend..
definitely going to be a slice of fun for me..
should ask him about "Brainkiller" out of Italy, too..

we had a great conversation last night about fungus..
at least, when ICQ wasn't cutting off our messages..
loopy crazy weird stuff with a positive vibe just rocks!
he's one of my fave online people, that's for sure!


I also finally looked at Darren's picture weeks after he sent it..
this is more close-up than the last one he sent..
and I have only one thing to say: he's definitely a cutie!
it will certainly aid my imagination at certain times ;)
nope, we won't steer each other wrong or misunderstand..
we appreciate each other's honesty, and are closer for sure ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home