Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Cigarette smoke and Neil Young

why does this apartment smell like cigarette smoke?
I'm a non-smoker, and so are the rest of my friends..
thank goodness I'd never let SOMEONE in here now ;)
(though that would have been far in the future, if ever..)
there have been times when people smoke outside..
and the smell somehow permeates the CLOSED window?!
(I don't get it at all, either.. but it's happened..)
it's true that the halls sometimes smell like ciggie smoke..
I've checked, and the smell's wafted in under the door..
yay.. that'll be really pleasant to try to sleep to later..
that is, if the smell hasn't dissipated by bedtime..
certainly hope it will, or else it won't be the best!

making a fair amount of progress on Shakey..
I think I'll be ready to give it to Jon on his birthday..
it's a very interesting book, with lots of anecdotes..
information and pictures are a good thing, too..
yup, Neil Young's led an extremely varied life..
but that's just my opinion.. hopefully, Jon likes it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home