Friday, October 03, 2003

Eric, Derek, Josh, Sean, and Lauren!

had plenty of distraction tonight with everyone..
though nobody went anywhere for another week!
Eric and I discussed lots of inside-jokey things ;)
discussing stuff with him makes me feel wired, haha..
(yes, that's "wired" and not "weird".. too true)

Derek says reading a blog is like peeking into a diary..
(it makes him uncomfortable, but I generally don't mind)
Josh is back.. it'll be good to see him again..
I got good advice on the situation from Sean and Lauren..
though I still wish it hadn't happened, I feel better..
there are positives even if it never works out:
more time to write, a theoretical earlier bedtime, better pals..
not having to worry about certain things is good, too ;)
yes, of course I hope it'll still work out with time and all..
but if it doesn't, I won't be totally depressed..
disappointed, sure.. bittersweet memories to be had ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home