Friday, October 03, 2003

Feeling better, kinda.....

I do believe I feel better about this whole thing now..
that shouldn't be confused with nonchalance, though!
could have done things differently, and I wish we could talk..
but since that isn't likely to happen, no use thinking that way..
believe me, I've learned from the whole experience!

losing precious friendships is sad and never easy..
especially if it's over some stupid mistake you made!
I've done all I can, and it'll take time for both of us..
maybe I'll "keep it real" some other day.. too nervous now ;)

at least my true friends have stuck by me..
had a dream about some of them and a beach house, too..
of course, nobody in that dream knows what happened..
except Spoz (very vaguely) and Nathan.. (in more detail)
but I'm glad I can sleep all right now with dreams..
we shall see what happens later on.. distraction city?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home