Thursday, October 02, 2003

Maybe I'll celebrate Vodka Day! / Quizzes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTIE LANA.. I hope you have a rocking one today! :) I hear Jason's wedding is next year.. time flies!

I was checking my email just now..
and came across this tidbit of information..
apparently, Oct. 4 (Saturday) is "Vodka Day"..
will I celebrate it by drinking vodka? (I do have some!)
no idea.. might not be a good thing before Awana..
afterwards, I don't think I have anything to do..
but I do have church the next day and all that stuff..
who knows.. I might just have a little bit that day..
guess we shall see what happens with that! ;)


Here are some quizzes!



IGGY POP


which grand band are you? quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


Princess Vespa: You're the girl every guy wants to get, and you know it because you are quite the brat, but you take crap from nobody. People better beware if they decide to shoot your hair.


Spaceballs: the character quiz!
brought to you by Quizilla



Horrible Car wreck. You are boring. Change your ways now, or no one will remember you in ten years, pal.


Death quiz 2002
brought to you by Quizilla



Congratulations, you're Zoolander!


Which Zoolander Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home