Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Corey and Kempy's advice

well, I sent out another sincere apology email..
no, not to him.. but to his good friend who was affected..
whether she accepts it or not isn't up to me..
but I had to send it out for my conscience to be clear..
sure, the regrets and stuff are still there..
but hopefully I've started to deal with them properly..

someone says I'm worrying about this too much..
"probably bound to happen if every little thing offends him.."
(that could be true, but I still mourned the end of it all..
not like I did it maliciously or anything like that)
"it shouldn't have been killed / cut off by little things..
unless you weren't very good friends in the first place!"
(yes, I know.. I'm willing to try to work it out, but he's not :P)

Kempy says I should call the person to smooth things over..
"it helps to hear the tone of voice.. quit worrying, tiger!"
(while I do have his phone number, he won't be receptive..
and I'm not sure that I'd call 5000 km away right now..)

guess we'll see what happens with this in the future..
right now, I've done all I can.. and appreciate advice!
there are things I shouldn't have done..
but nothing I can do about it now..
I admitted I was wrong, and apologized.. that should be it!
(according to a few people I know, at any rate)
two songs are in my head: One Week and So Not Over..
(Barenaked Ladies / Big Sugar songs that are appropriate)
it's been one week, and it is over.. (for now?)
now, let's see if I can move on without having tears!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home