Tuesday, September 30, 2003

It's over with... I'll never flirt again!

it's over with and there's no turning back; regrets, yes..
memories pop into my head, and there are reminders..
a "long, emotional hug that spoke volumes" was in the papers..
considering that was what we thought we'd have when we met..
that wasn't exactly the best line to read this afternoon..
seeing loving couples isn't easy for me, either..
let's just say it was a complicated relationship with flirting..
talked about a bunch of things, as well.. compliments too ;)

speaking of which, Dan Franzen offered me a message group..
"if you ever need a safe haven, you can come here.."
I thought that was a sweet offer; it's called "Prodigy Flirting"..
he said it's mostly harmless.. (looking at it, I believe him!)
that's what I thought the other relationship would be..
it was, but through my own ineptitude.. it's gone now..

could have restarted the computer, written him, not told him..
waited to open the card till he came online, or thought about it..
I chose the worst way of dealing with it instead..
no, I don't deal well with disappointment and upset..
this is the price I must pay! (consequences / repercussions)
but it's really time to move on and distract myself..
nothing to be done about it now, as I've done what I can..
a time machine would be nice, though.. do things right ;)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home