Thursday, September 25, 2003

You overreacted to something little....

well, the response to my email was what I expected..
it's left him feeling badly, and he can't pretend friendship..
is he too sensitive and overreactionary? perhaps..
does he worry too much about offending me? dunno..
was I a good friend to him? maybe not now, but before!
I do have my own friends who've been there for me..
even though I may have lost a friend, I still need them..
so to those people: you rock through your craziness!
(note to self: tell them more about my true feelings!)

things will probably blow over in time for most people..
"foot-in-mouth" disease is never a good thing..
(wasn't there some album with that title? I'll look it up later..)
complicated relationship agreements, indeed..
little things shouldn't be focused on intensely..
at least I'll have distraction and all that kind of thing! ;)
feeling somewhat better, though not completely..
wounds should be healed before that happens..
but hey.. it IS only the Net, right? ;)
(in Spoz's words: "the Internet is a drama-free zone!")

ah well.. R.I.P. complicated relationship..
it was good while it lasted..
this is a learning experience for sure..
I think maybe I need a new brain as well..
or at least not to get into those things..
never mind what went on.. you don't need to know ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home