Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Alan Cross and good music memories!

Alan Cross provided some good music memories..
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Sigur Ros, the Dead Kennedys..
Account 5, Sleater-Kinney, Godspeed You Black Emperor! ..
the Flaming Lips, the Cocteau Twins, maybe another one..
(yup, rock snobbery shall soon be mine.. hehehehe)

I see that a couple of emails have made it to my inbox..
they might be hate mail.. spam's preferable to it right now..
hopefully, they're polite and understandable..
grace won't be expected.. I haven't given it to that quarter..
but I think I'll truly sleep on them, and get to them later..
then I'll ask a trusted friend for advice first.. (like last time)
yes, I think that will have to be the way to go ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home