Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Aspirin and booze are not a good combination!

my brain hurts right about now..
but I'd frankly be surprised if anyone cared..
thinking and a bit of booze have worn it right out..
(no, I don't drink every time bad circumstances come along)
to forestall problems, I was honest..
perhaps too much so, as it created new problems..
I think it's better it came from me..
things have been way too public..
next time, I'll work on keeping things to myself..
or until the proper time and place with the proper people..

I'm not going to take any aspirin for my headache..
booze and aspirin is one deadly combination ;)
while I'm feeling pretty dissatisfied with myself now..
I definitely don't want to do that kind of thing!
(one of Eddie's friends had some aspirin in Europe..
then he took a shot of rum.. said it felt "pretty interesting")
maybe I'll take it when I get up tomorrow..
the alcohol should have dissipated by then..


this entry is going nowhere..
so I'll start afresh.. this is a draft :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home