Thursday, September 25, 2003

Mass emails about the matter at hand.. RIP complicated relationship!

well, I got a mass email this morning about the matter..
decided not to respond to it right away..
I let it simmer for a few hours before I did just now..
(with Social Distortion's I Was Wrong on the radio at one point..
very appropriate background music, I think..)
mistyped the email address twice, too..
but the response email is finally on its way..
someone says my reputation's sullied over there now..
that could very well be.. I think I'll keep a low profile..

making mistakes is all part of being human, though..
moving on and concentrating on distractions will be good ;)
guess we'll see what happens in the future..
in the meantime, I've got newspapers and books to read..
as well as some other websites to lose myself in..
I close my eyes every time an email notification gets here..
that's normal, even though it's probably spam..
the spam is still preferable, even if it IS deleted en masse ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home