Thursday, September 11, 2003

Raspberry cordial

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISA.. I hope you have a good one! :) It was nice knowing you at school.


yes, I KNOW it's the second anniversary of 9/11..
maybe when I'm less tired, I'll do something on it..
but right now is not the time to do so..
although I will say that the world has changed..
that's going to be my sole statement on that for now ;)


I was talking to my sister on MSN earlier..
she seems to think raspberry cordial's a good gift for me..
"it's appropriate because you like getting drunk!" (not true)
yes, this was in my stash of gifts from Prince Edward Island..

for those of you who don't know the backstory..
(which is likely to be everyone that is NOT me :P)
there's a scene in one of the Anne books..
Diana (Anne's best friend) gets accidentally drunk on cordial..
(my sister saw the musical, which reminded her of the scene)

but no worries about anything..
I don't think I'll get drunk on it..
alcohol isn't listed as an ingredient in the stuff..
so there you go! :P

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home