Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Game

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGELA.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was neat knowing you at school.. Cheyenne would be almost 9 now, wouldn't she?


WHEEL OF FORTUNE / HANGMAN GAME

I've been playing this game on three separate message boards. (stole it off one of them to introduce to two more) People at MB #1 and MB #2 have been playing pretty much by the book. (one guess at a time, no multiple guesses until a partial solution is posted, no "guessing one word is one guess" stuff, etc.)

At MB #3, there have been certain people who think they know what the first and last name of the quotee is. That's all very well and good, but then they ask for multiple letters in one post. To me, that's not quite how the game should be played. If they want to speed up the game, that's fine by me.. but have you ever heard of people guessing multiple letters in one turn (or guessing multiple letters before a partial solution is given) whilst playing Wheel of Fortune or Hangman? I didn't think so.

I don't believe that these people have to be told this. So I posted a polite amplification of the rules there, while only allowing their first guesses to go through and be posted as part of the solution. That's fair to everyone.

I think I need some bubble tea, but it's raining out.. and I don't really feel like eating or drinking anything much, either. So I'll just play around on other boards and read stuff to distract myself.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home