Tuesday, September 09, 2003

August bubble tea tally

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREW.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It was neat knowing you as the basketball star in school; the last I heard from your sister-in-law Cindy, you were on the Team Canada Olympic basketball team.


here is the record of consumed bubble tea..
from roughly the last month or so..
I don't think there's much surprise here ;)

MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY (3)

strawberry watermelon @ Bubble World [Saturday, Aug. 9]
raspberry @ Royal T Bar [Friday, Aug. 22]
green milk tea @ Dessert Dynasty [Thursday, Aug. 28]


I'm going to prepare to leave Jon's soon..
it's been a nice relaxing ten days here..
but I really don't want to compromise my sanity..
I'll just do some things on the Net before I split..
(besides, I have to be somewhere in 90 minutes!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home