Saturday, September 06, 2003

Sushi and Awana orientation

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEREK.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been neat getting to know you over the past year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONIA.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was cool having you in my French class.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TANYA.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was nice when Steph would have you over.


last night, I actually had some sushi to eat..
Norman was afraid his and Kristy's would die..
had a good time out with my friends, as well..
talking, laughing, sharing memories and such..
yup.. that's living the neat life for you, kiddies ;)

Awana orientation went just fine today..
had a guest speaker with variety..
(songs, tips, her own personal stories of working with kids, the clip from Kindergarten Cop where Arnold leaves all the kids alone for two minutes and chaos ensues..)
now I am excited about the new club year..
it all starts again next week, so watch out! ;)

it finally rained here today, too..
had heavy rain and thunderclouds..
after 60+ days without rain, we needed it BADLY..
Yazmine thinks "nincompoops" will complain..
personally, I don't think so, and told her that..
Tracy complained about walking out in the rain..
but then that's a very valid issue..
I was caught unprepared for it; that happens, though!
(see above statement about 60+ days without rain)

also, I now know what I'm going to get from the trip..
some Anne of Green Gables chips..
an Anne of Green Gables doll..
some orange picture frame that my sister chose..
(they're under the impression that I like bright colors..
I do to a certain extent, but an orange picture frame?!)
and possibly a Toronto T-shirt.. (I better get one!)
might eat some East Coast lobster too.. that'll be neat ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home