Sunday, September 07, 2003

Toddlers and chilling at Nathan's

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (2)

"We should go to a place where we can all keg it up!" -- Jon, expressing his opinion on where we should go for my birthday party. (Friday, Sept. 5) [he doesn't even like drinking very much, yet wants people to think that I'm an alkie.. go figure :P]

"Dude, you're using inefficient computer methods.. I'll save ya the suspense." -- Spoz, trying to help when I couldn't find a blog reference to his friend Heidi spilling red wine on her exposed motherboard. (Wednesday, Sept. 3) [for some reason, Word couldn't find it even though I copied and pasted his entire blog to a brand new document.. but Spoz could, right enough!]


church was certainly good today with my friends..
spent time with the toddlers instead of the babies..
one of them is getting attached to me already..
(is it because I'm wearing glasses? maybe.. oh well)
talked a lot to my friends about life and stuff..
Jackie's back from her American Idol road trip..
some people will probably make it to my party..
I had some jackfruit bubble tea at the Pho place..
definitely good times all around for sure!

Nathan, Eric, and I are waiting for Jon now..
in fact, we're all at Nathan's just chilling..
we're going to watch Thirteen in a while..
then after that, we might hang out some more..
Jon mentioned bugging Jessica at Starbucks..
it's all good hanging out with friends when you can :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home